I want to thank each and every one of you who took the time to vote for me and put your faith in me to represent your interests and concerns. I am humbled by the trust you have placed in me, and I promise to do everything in my power to justify that trust.

I am aware of the challenges and issues facing mother faculty, and I am committed to working collaboratively with all stakeholders to address them. I will listen to your needs, advocate for your interests, and work towards building a stronger and more prosperous constituency for the entire mother faculty.

To all the candidates who couldn’t win the election today,and to all aggrieved parties, I beseech you all,never to take the school politics into heart as there's no permanent enemy in politics. Barrack Obama once said,election is likened to basketball jargon;intramural scrimmage,which entails when a team at training divides themselves into two sides to play a game,after which they all go home together as a team and not as opponent vis-à-vis, I advise everyone that have lost to go home today as a team and not as enemies. Also if your name didn't appear on the portal, I advise you not to take it to heart for bigger things are coming your way just as the erstwhile Director of Socials and culture of the SUG, Hon. Yaro promised.



I also want to appreciate the efforts of my campaign team,Comr. Kabasa,Mr. Nuesa(The incoming Mr UofA) Comr. Nuhu, Aluta Marshal of UofA, Comr. Monalisa and the Nwam Nation, volunteers, supporters, and well-wishers who stood by me throughout the election process. Your dedication and hard work were integral to our success, and I am grateful for your unwavering support.

I look forward to the opportunity to serve you and make a positive impact in UofA. Together, we can achieve great things and create a brighter future for all. Thank you once again for your trust and your vote. I am truly honored to represent you in the student representative Assembly.

Finally, remember what Onitsha told Obosi; Incase of necessity;ODOGWU has happened to UofA.

                           Hon. Ifesinachi Donald Utoh 
                           (ODOGWU UofA)